Monday, March 18, 2024

I will do it all for you Daddy

One thing I love so much is pleasing daddy. Indulging in naughty daddy phone sex will probably always be one of my favorites. There's something so kinky and taboo about pleasing daddy and doing all the things he needs. He just works so hard and takes such good care of our family and it's a shame that Mommy doesn't appreciate him like she should. 

Well, I will. I love for Daddy to give me that lovely cock to play with. To let my little hands run all over it, up and down, touching, squeezing, rubbing, teasing. And then when Daddy told me it would be nice if I put some little girl kisses on there, oh yes, yes I will. I can't get enough of pleasing him with my lips and my tongue and taking him into my mouth, as much as I can, and showing him all the love. I'm not even nervous anymore about him squirting his cream in my mouth or on my face.

My favorite place for Daddy to cum is in my little pussy though. The way he looks at me when he is on top of me, slowly easing his hard dick inside my tight, pink pussy and how unbelievably turned on he is so exciting. Usually, he is gentle and does his best to take his time and let me relax so I can take it. But sometimes he is just too excited and he jams it in a little hard and fast. I know he can't help it, he's just so excited to get it inside me and he loses all control. I honestly love when that happens because of the way he moans and starts pounding me uncontrollably. It's ok if it hurts as long as my sweet Daddy dumps all of his cum inside me and let's me be his little lover.

I love all of the daddies that need a naughty daughter to satisfy an urge that no one else can. If you want to take your time and teach me how to be the best cock pleaser I can be, I am here for you. If you have some urges that push you to be rougher and harder and lose all control, I understand and I will still be your sweetest girl.

Do with me what you want, Daddy. You are my first and favorite.

Pick up the phone now and ask for me, Melody at 1-888-314-6639

Twitter: @kinkymelody

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kinky Teen Phone Sex

 Are you looking for a kinky teen phone sex girl? One that is willing to do ANYTHING you want? A girl that wants to please your cock and mak...