Sunday, March 3, 2024

DADDY'S LITTLE FUCK TOY

It really turns me on knowing daddy is so hot for me. He has so much confidence in his tone when he talks to me that it gives me butterflies and makes me tingle all over. Daddy daughter phone sex is so hot and naughty and kinky. It is so nice to reward Daddy by sucking his big hard cock while he diddles my little pussy. I love to show him what a big girl I am and try to do all the things he wants and needs. And I know he loves it too. Sometimes it seems like he tries to behave but I just walk around and tease him or sit in his lap and wiggle around until I feel him get a big boner and hear him start to moan.

daddy daughter phone sex

While I'm on his lap and making his cock hard he reaches around and slips his hands between my thighs, feeling how hot I am in my special spot. This makes Daddy moan so much and I he has no choice but to give in and misbehave with me. Sometimes he will just lean back and undo his pants, encouraging me to lick and suck his throbbing hard cock. Other times we go much farther. 

Call me and be my horny Daddy and let's see what kind of daddy daughter phone sex we can get into. As always, it's anything goes with me.


Pick up the phone now and call Melody at 1-888-314-6639

Twitter: @KinkyMelody

Visit My Naughty Phone Sex Site


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kinky Teen Phone Sex

 Are you looking for a kinky teen phone sex girl? One that is willing to do ANYTHING you want? A girl that wants to please your cock and mak...