Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Pick up the phone now and call Melody at 1-888-314-6639.

I hope you like being bossed around by a bratty phone sex princess that has no problem telling you what to do and knows all the tricks and teases to get her way. I hope you like being teased and taunted and made to jump through whatever imaginary hoops I throw your way. 

Is this some kind of domination or just a hot little bitch with a tight little pussy and all the power? 

There's just something about knowing how much you want to fuck me and the things that you will do for a chance that probably doesn't actually exist. The mistreatment and abuse that you will take and still say "yes, Princess Melody, whatever you want Goddess". I mean it is super humiliating for you but such a power trip for me. 

Being a bratty phone sex princess is such a fucking dream come true for a bossy little bitch like me. Don't get me wrong, I'm as sweet as they come, but if I see any weakness in you at all, or a need or willingness to be controlled and owned by a teenage girl, well, of course you have to know I am going to take full and complete advantage of that.

There are so many reasons I might have to use domination and humiliation with you. Call me now and let's discover what your shortcomings are together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kinky Teen Phone Sex

 Are you looking for a kinky teen phone sex girl? One that is willing to do ANYTHING you want? A girl that wants to please your cock and mak...